So Who has a facebook? Or, who would like to disclose alternate means of getting in touch with eachother?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So Who has a facebook? Or, who would like to disclose alternate means of getting in touch with eachother?

Post by MidgetNinja on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:56 pm

The title essentially says it all, it's more a means to help alleviate the rather 'randomness' of when we all decide to get on here and do stuff, and HOPEFULLY get a bit more organized with regards to this project.

I'm also thinking about bringing in some new blood as Chaos attempted too...not sure if they'll take to it, but I believe it's worth a shot.

At any rate, and onto the topic at hand.

Facebook

Phone #417-569-3940, feel free to text at any time, calling is okay too but try to do so at reasonable hours.

MidgetNinja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So Who has a facebook? Or, who would like to disclose alternate means of getting in touch with eachother?

Post by GrayWatch on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:16 pm

In as much as I still lurk this site occasionally, I can be best contacted through my MSN, or, preferably, through AIM directed to GrayWatchB.

I do not have facebook, myspace or similar, and I treat my phone as an answering machine in that I don't answer calls.
GrayWatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So Who has a facebook? Or, who would like to disclose alternate means of getting in touch with eachother?

Post by MidgetNinja on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:33 am

Well alright progress has been made, albeit not as quickly as I would like, but I'll take whatever I can get at this point.

Also BI, or GW either or, nice to see you still around, glad you haven't fully abandoned us yet.

So whose next?

MidgetNinja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:23 am

Glad to still see you around BI/GW/whatever you prefer. Rock Lobster?

I've got a FB. If you've gotten an email from me, you should have my real name. Add me.

If I feel like it's necessary for texting/calling to be a means of communication, I'll post my contact info.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://rokk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top