Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stand your grounds laws are a legitimate expansion of the self-defense doctrine

3 posters

Go down

Stand your grounds laws are a legitimate expansion of the self-defense doctrine Empty Stand your grounds laws are a legitimate expansion of the self-defense doctrine

Post by CromTheConqueror Thu May 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Debate. Go!
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Stand your grounds laws are a legitimate expansion of the self-defense doctrine Empty Re: Stand your grounds laws are a legitimate expansion of the self-defense doctrine

Post by Admin Fri May 25, 2012 2:08 am

If you're going to establish a debate, lay out all of the factual information and then establish both sides of the argument.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rokk.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Stand your grounds laws are a legitimate expansion of the self-defense doctrine Empty Re: Stand your grounds laws are a legitimate expansion of the self-defense doctrine

Post by MidgetNinja Fri May 25, 2012 2:20 pm

I VOTE YES!! I think...

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror Mon May 28, 2012 5:55 pm

@Chaos: -_-'
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 29, 2012 9:57 pm

I said that because I have absolutely no idea what you mean by your thread title. I don't know what "Stand your grounds laws" are, nor what you mean by "the self-defense doctrine."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rokk.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum