Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contacting Me

3 posters

Go down

Contacting Me Empty Contacting Me

Post by Spuggy Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 am

As I tend to be on during different times from everyone else (and there have been a few near misses with catching me online) just send miscellaneous messages here if you can. I'll get back to them relatively quickly.
Spuggy
Spuggy

Back to top Go down

Contacting Me Empty Re: Contacting Me

Post by MidgetNinja Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Well bronx here's what I need from you for our battle rp...

You army choice and it's statistics/assets...

Your General choice and the nation he and the nation his army serves...

And at some point we need to decide the numbers involved as well as who gets first turn or if we are going with a more traditional attacker vs defender setup...

Other than that, I think that's all really...

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Spuggy Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:42 am

I have to really set some time aside to go through everything... I either forgot or disappeared after some of these things were written, and there is just... ah what the hell.

Millions of refugees would take a lot of time to move from one place to another. As in lots of little groups. Otherwise it would just be a que on a road extending several hundred miles, or people trying to crawl across bogs and mountains and passing by the corpses of young and old people filling in the holes on the way. Not to mention that the way population density works is such that there is no way possible that all those people could congregate live without a god basically dropping chunks of his gigantic/eternal loaf of bread onto the earth below, and that in itself would kill them all. 10 000 people would have most starve to death without proper supply lines.

And no, I haven't read all of those related articles.

Edit: and the people who lived through the exodus... god, each and every one of them would either be the greatest gene pool ever or the one with the most psycological disorders.
Spuggy
Spuggy

Back to top Go down

Post by MidgetNinja Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Bronx I have no idea what your saying here...but that's about par for the course...mayhaps you'd like to explain what it is your talking about maybes?

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm

He's talking about what happened after Tilbury, I believe, where all the survivors struggled to reach the mainland.

And Bronx, it's not like everyone made it back wonderfully. Who made it back is simply a percentage of the population of all affected areas. They could feast on the floating corpses of large herds of livestock, of their friends, family, former enemies, gnaw on the bones of the formerly buried bodies of now-uncovered cemeteries... Even then many didn't survive. The nations that were left did their best to accommodate, and many saw great opportunities, but none were ready for the literal -flood- of people so desperate to escape destruction that each one likely had a tale of the most harrowing survival possible.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rokk.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spuggy Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Spuggy wrote:the one with the most psycological disorders.
Spuggy
Spuggy

Back to top Go down

Post by MidgetNinja Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:15 am

Well I figured he was talking about that roughly 30 minutes after I asked, but I'm still not entirely sure why he randomly brought that up here...

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by MidgetNinja Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:16 am

Welp Bronx has finished his exams as of tonight, and he has told me that he plans to recommit to RoKK.

Woh ho...

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Spuggy Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Thats right. Another essay to get in but nothing much to slow me down now.
Spuggy
Spuggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:37 am

Excellent. Things died down just a tad, but people are still around, just more busy. I'll be sure to post some more new content soon to keep things fresh.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rokk.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum