Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comments on Of The Blades of the Conclave

2 posters

Go down

Comments on Of The Blades of the Conclave Empty Re: Comments on Of The Blades of the Conclave

Post by Admin Sun May 30, 2010 6:00 pm

I do really like this. This is exactly what the Conclave would hope to make, capitalizing on all things magical AND anti-magical, in order to consume or destroy. The anti-mage Spetsnaz of the Inquisition.

Great work, MN.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rokk.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Comments on Of The Blades of the Conclave Empty Re: Comments on Of The Blades of the Conclave

Post by MidgetNinja Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:12 am

Just liked the idea of a well trained rune swordmaster lap dog of the magi working to enforce their laws and keep the mages in line at the same time.

Organizations with a clear mission objective and the knowledge and means to accomplish have always been cool to me...if that makes any sense at all...

So whats it take to get this approved?

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 am

I think it's just my word at this moment. I'm not happy with the proceedings of the Council, so I'm just going to reduce it to me. It's approved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rokk.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MidgetNinja Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:46 am

Woot

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down