Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Development: Claim Land Tracts

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kingdom Development: Claim Land Tracts - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom Development: Claim Land Tracts

Post by MidgetNinja Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:46 am

I imagine their a fairly sizable gap between the current nations present the really nasty parts of the waste...

I'd think that would be enough...

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Development: Claim Land Tracts - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom Development: Claim Land Tracts

Post by CromTheConqueror Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:36 pm

I thought the "wastes" filled with barbarian men, cannibals, orhal and the like were located south of the Spine and just came over now and again to raise merry hell and burn stuff.
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Would like to stake a claim on the big forest next to Eadhalion as well as the area directly west of Imperator.
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:08 pm

What MN means by "wastes" is the war-torn, vast swathes of land where nothing has grown for centuries where huge battles took place and cities and town and castles and fortresses were burned...

Think Chernobyl except done by medieval means, no radiation, etc.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rokk.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MidgetNinja Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Think of it as sort of a cursed land that no one speaks of, inhabited only by those who were born there, living out of the burnt out scorched remains of a civilization destroyed by a war so great nothing could ever be built of the remains.

Think blasted blackened land scape as far as the eye can see...gouged blood red skies, with savage brutal looking humans haunting every shadow, waiting to pounce upon you...with the leader holding a great glowing orb terrible to behold...

And you'll get the basic idea of what it would be like to enter the wastes...

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Spuggy Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:38 am

I'll take anything that isn't wanted (since I'll probably get around to it later than others.)
Spuggy
Spuggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:35 pm

I need Crom to figure out where the hell his barbarians south of the Spine are so I can put up a new nation.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MidgetNinja Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:03 am

You mean my Barbarians?

Or were there other barbarians in the south?

Good lord how effed is the south?

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:12 am

The ones that Imperator is all liek "zomg guiz, theyz be baedz down dur. Theyz be rapin' an' pillajin' an' evrathan."

You had barbarians?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MidgetNinja Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:24 am

Oh! The Orhal?

I think those are IN the spine...they're supposed to be dwarf like things...

And yes I have barbarians, isn't that stated somewhere in this topic, I'm pretty sure I called dibs on a sizable chunk of the south lands for it.

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Daegur = Dwarf-like things. I'll outline just where they are in the bit.
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:41 pm

The ones that Imperator is afraid of are the Daegur?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Naw, Daegur haven't been seen in ages. We only know about them from excavations and monuments we've found over the years. The Imperators "Great Enemy Over The Mountain" is the Orhal.
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Alright. Whar be deh Orhal?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Pretty much all the area directly south of Imperator and then to the west. They exist in nomadic tribes though so it's not like people can't have nations their. That's just the territory they roam.
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by MidgetNinja Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Just to clarify does their wandering land just the parts of the Spine to the south and west of Imperator, or does it go further past the Spine as well?

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:00 am

Naw I meant south and once in the south going west. An Orhal has not to common knowledge been spotted north of the spine in many a year.
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by MidgetNinja Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:28 am

Ah okay I see what you were getting at now.

Incidentally, have you made any progress with that nation you were developing in that forest next to Eadhaolin?

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:33 am

Is at least part of the Orhal's area desert?
Possibly directly south of the Spine?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MidgetNinja Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:57 am

Before I forget I call dibs on that Foresty area around the northern tip of the Wailing Mountains.

For the Werewolf ninjas which I really need to get back too soonish.

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:33 am

Admin wrote:Is at least part of the Orhal's area desert?
Possibly directly south of the Spine?

Yes.
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:02 am

Also to answer MN's question some progress has been made. I'm planning it to be a sort of english forest style nation where the druidic elders council has the most groves.
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Here's an image of what roughly shows what's claimed so far.

Kingdom Development: Claim Land Tracts - Page 2 Claimed
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MidgetNinja Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Dibs on that bit of land north of Mearc on the tip of the mountain.

Incidentally, what's going between Imperator and the Aldish states?

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Badlands that incidently is hiding the headquarters of Peril.
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next