Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simplify

3 posters

Go down

Simplify Empty Simplify

Post by CromTheConqueror Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Lately I've been playing a number of flash games like Kingdom Rush and Zombie defense. What I've come to realize is that simplicity is fantastic. It's not that more advanced is bad. But simplicity is a great starting point. This site will be advanced sooner or later. But right now we need simplicity. A baseline to grow from. We've put a lot of advanced stuff on the table. But to put it frankly: Fuck it.

Let's be simple. Simple is good. Let's just start doing some simple and build from the bottom up. Building from the top down didn't work for the Soviet Union and it won't work for our RP site. Let's build a firm simple foundation first and then move from there.
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Simplify Empty Re: Simplify

Post by MidgetNinja Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:37 pm

CROM!! Good to see you!

And Honestly, we could probably get the Siege rp going right now if you wanted to, it's not scheduled to get actiony for a good while yet. Just not worry about the details and get it going.

Just give me a bit to set the stage, and we should be set.

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 04, 2012 11:19 am

I think the major issue with simplicity is:

What isn't simple that we're actually using right now?

We've got a lot of different things going on right now, but a lot of them aren't implemented. I think the character profiles are pretty straightforward, but if you have suggestions to streamline them, that'd be nice.

If you're talking magic, well, not a whole lot we can do there. The system we have is pretty unique, just not really tested. How and where it can be simplified need to be figured out once it's tested.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rokk.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum