Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Spirits and their place in the world...

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Of Spirits and their place in the world... - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Spirits and their place in the world...

Post by MidgetNinja Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Yes humanoid would be the standard shape they take, but by no means exclusively.

Chaos essentially hit the nail on the head on that one.

Though do keep and mind Spirits do have almost complete control of their physical appearance, it's just for the most part their prefer the look of mortal men.

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Of Spirits and their place in the world... - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Spirits and their place in the world...

Post by CromTheConqueror Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:43 pm

Well in that case.

Could I please take the role of a sexy wood nymph? Very Happy
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by MidgetNinja Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:45 pm

...If you absolutely must...but I do not want to be made aware of the details thanks.

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:08 am

^like
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by MidgetNinja Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:26 am

Right well, on the productive side of the conversation I cleaned up the grammar structure a bit, and edited some language.

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 20, 2012 12:57 am

Time to get this finished up and ratified.

MidgetNinja wrote:On the one side stood the forces of Life, supporting it through all of it's ups and downs.

On the opposing side stood the forces of Death, and the eternal peace and mystery of it.

The Life/Death concepts that they stand for are different than what is perceived by living things (which is what you stated). They are different methods of gifting animation or existence, one focusing on elements and the other focusing on mana. They were created with directly opposing energies (Kar'Kaish: Because conflict is fun!), and that's why living things 'die'. "Death" and "death" are separate things in this manner.

MidgetNinja wrote:They were proclaimed guardians and protectors of the Corporal plan the keepers of life.

I'm pretty sure you mean Corporeal Plane, and it is worth noting that the Corporeal Plane is far, far larger than Ara'niel. There are other Elder Gods, planets, solar systems, galaxies, etc. I think you need to reword that.

Other than that it could use a few more touch-ups, like uncapitalizing "Fight" near the end and fixing some comma errors (which I can do if you want), and then it can go through.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rokk.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2