Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mechanic vs Lore

2 posters

Go down

Mechanic vs Lore  Empty Mechanic vs Lore

Post by CromTheConqueror Sun May 20, 2012 4:43 am

This seems nit picky but if possible I'd like to add a mechanic tag to anything that is supposed to be the official mechanic thread for the magic. The defining difference being that I think anything mechanical should be tested in the Arena before it becomes approved. Meanwhile a lore thread on a certain type of magic, as opposed to how that magic is used in game, could be approved. I say this because on some threads like the blood magic rework I'm slightly confused as to whether they are supposed to be the official "mechanic" thread for the magic or whether its not lore with some mechanic mixed in (which is bound to happen on any lore about magic).
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Mechanic vs Lore  Empty Re: Mechanic vs Lore

Post by Admin Sun May 20, 2012 4:47 am

Yeah, that can get confusing. Things are kept intentionally vague so things can get through without there being a massive RP testing backlog. Assume that everything being put through is lore with some mechanic mixed in but is NOT the final version of the mechanic, which will be established once RP testing gets done.

If you like that better, I can simply put tags for [Untested].
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rokk.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror Sun May 20, 2012 4:50 am

I think that would be appreciated. If nothing else it will be easier to keep track of stuff - especially if we have a long hiatus again.
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 20, 2012 4:58 am

Okay, remind me to do this when I'm not shuffling around the R&D. I fear that if I stop I won't start again for a long time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rokk.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down